Our Cancellation Policy
A minimum of fifty percent is required upon reservation of the tour, shuttle or package.
Full payment must be received thirty days before tour, shuttle or package date.
A 30% fee will be charged for moving the date of any tour, package or shuttles 24 hours prior to departure.
A 30% administrative fee will be charge for any cancellation of tours, packages or shuttles.
- If you cancel thirty days or more before the start of the tour, package or shuttle; a 30% administrative fee will charged from the amount paid.
- If you cancel twenty nine to eight days before the start of the tour, package or shuttle; a 50% cancellation fee will be charged from the amount paid.
- If you cancel less than seven days before the start of the tour, package or shuttle; no refund.
In some cases a tour, shuttle or package may be cancelled due to weather or other circumstances. In the event that the tour, shuttle or package is cancelled, you may choose between rescheduling of the tour, a full refund of all monies paid minus any additional charges made by your bank due to foreign transactions or exchange rates or a credit towards an alternative tour. If you choose to accept a credit, the difference in the cost of the alternative tour will be refunded or paid by you as applicable.
All cancellation must be received in writing and confirmed by Tukan Shuttles & Adventures via email at email@example.com.
- No refunds will be granted to no shows or premature departure.
- No refunds will be given for unused package, shuttle or tours.
- Your credit card company may have additional charges for foreign transactions.
- There may be a credit card or bank charges due to exchange rates added to the balance authorized for credit card charges.
- We do not have any control over these charges made and we charge only the amount that is authorize to us by the client
- We accept VISA and Master Card for payments.